Hunter Assassin Review
Meet Our Authors
Complete and professional reviews of the games are our top priority. All our writers are ready to fully immerse themselves in a game to be reviewed. A full dip takes 20 hours to play.View all reviews
Hunter Assassin Is a maze assassination RPG action-adventure game, where players will be an assassin, in this complex and changeable maze you need to solve your opponents, their weapons are with flashlights, as assassins must not be seen by them, if you see, your clearance will fail, you need to slowly walk behind them and kill them carefully. The more enemies you kill, the more diamonds you get.
1. The game uses a one-to-many adventure, players need to avoid the pursuit of the enemy, and collect diamonds.
2. Players can choose a very practical skill here, make reasonable use of it, and obtain resources.
3, the game is very simple, click on the screen mobile characters to assassinate, there is no extra complexity.
4. The labyrinth is full of diamonds, and collecting them can be exchanged for more powerful high-tech weapons.
5. In the beginning, you only have a knife, but it is also very terrible, so it can be solved quickly without any problems.
The sound effect is good, and it has a sense of substitution.
It's a great game. I recommend you to experience it. The picture is simple, but it's quite challenging to play. The game is very magical and addictive, it can't be stopped after playing, and many characters can be unlocked.
1. The action brings you a lot of pressure, but you should try to calm down as much as possible.
2. Because if the speed is too fast, we don't have time for the brain to react at all.
3. You can only choose to click on the screen as soon as it appears, but the result is not very good.
The game is highly playable, moderate in difficulty, easy to be addicted to, and can be tried many times.
Do you like our review?
We publish only honest game review based on real game experience. If you think that our Hunter Assassin game review is not full enough and you have something to add - write to us. We looking for talented authors to make our review better!I want to be an author
374 people love it